posted on January 20, 2011 in Business
, Stuff We Love
with 0 Comments
We like to mix it up here at Business Beware and bring you some humor (actually that is our absolute favorite thing to do). So we have put together a list of the best or “dumbest” shall we say, questions that passengers ask on cruise ships. We have asked people and searched the internet for these and let’s just say that we literally busted out laughing at a few of these. So enjoy friends.
- Do the stairs go up and down?
- Is that island out there surrounded by water?
- What time is the midnight buffet?
- I wanted an ocean view cabin why do I only see a parking lot? (this is before they leave for the cruise)
- What do you do with the ice sculptures on the ship after they melt?
- How do we get cable in our rooms if we are out in the middle of nowhere?
- What type of water is in the toilet? Salt or fresh water?
- Does this elevator go to the back of the ship? I’m late for my massage and need to get there pronto…
- How do I get off the ship?
- What side of the boat do the whales come up on?